1. Reduce stress wherever possible, as stress has been shown to weaken immunity. Don’t worry about things you have no control over. Practise gratitude daily.
2. Exercise 5-6 days a week. Walking is particularly beneficial to lower stress levels and oxygenate your body.
3. Eat clean, nutritious food – fruit, vegetables, organic meat, fish, chicken, free-range eggs, good fats, nuts and seeds.
4. Avoid processed foods – too much grain, sugar, artificially-flavoured, coloured and sweetened foods, excessive alcohol and smoking.
5. Drink 2 litres of clean, filtered water every day.
6. Get 20 mins of sunshine on 80% of your body and take vitamin D supplements.
7. Have regular Bioresonance treatments to strengthen your immune system.
8. If you have a Diamond Shield zapper, please use it daily.
To specifically boost your immune system, supplement with:
Vitamin C (1 teaspoon powder or 2000mg tablets daily)
Omega 3 fish oil or Cod liver oil (1 teaspoon daily)
Vitamin D3 + K2 (1000 IU per 20 kg of body weight, daily)
Add in a high dose of echinacea and olive leaf extract (found in Bioceuticals Armaforce or similar supplements)
Follow the heightened hygiene protocol as recommended by the government specifically. Avoid contact with people if you feel unwell.